Luxury Tented Camp
Amboseli Serena Lodge, is located in the Amboseli National Park about 270 km South East of Nairobi against the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro.
The lodge is surrounded by acres of grasslands, that has huge herds of elephant and sheltered by the lush, and watered by a the flowing river.
Amboseli Serena Lodge offers accommodation in 96 guest rooms, each with an excellent view over the beautifull African plains.
The design of the lodge picked from the Masai cultural concept comprising hand-painted murals, beadwork, gourds and the use the manyatta bent-brushwood effect blend’s the nomadic feel with all the luxury of five star lodges.
– Bush Dinners
– Private picnics
– Lunch boxes
– Childrens’ Menus & Dining Facilities
– Full medical back-up and emergency evacuation facilities
– Swimming pool
– Full Housekeeping Services; Laundry, Valet & Shoeshine
– Baby-Sitting on request
– Luxurious Beauty Treatments & Toning Massage Parlour
– Business & Conference facilities
– Forex facilities
– Full Library of Books on Africa
– Africana curio Shop
– All weather air-strip for private landings and perfect road network
– A wide range of board games available
– Nature walks
– Bird watching
– Game drives
– Specialist Cultural Entertainments
● Rates are based on full board accommodation and are inclusive of taxes
● Rates DO NOT include park fees.
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
CHECK IN TIME / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time at hotels is 1100hrs.
Early check in will be charged at extra night.
Late arrivals should be advised in advance to avoid auto cancellation of the reservation.
In case check in is delayed than the expected arrival date, the delay will be treated as no show.
Check out time is at 1000hrs.
Day room use can be arranged at extra fee and is applicable from 1000hrs to 1800hrs.