Amboseli Sopa lodge lies 250kms from Nairobi in the widespread and wooded gardens that face Africa’s highest mountain Mt Kilimanjaro.
Its location in Amboseli National park is an ideal holiday base for the adventurer wishing to conquer the snow-capped peaks of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
The lodge offers spacious cottage style rooms with en suite bathrooms and private verandas, in 80 double, 2 wheelchair, 18 single, 1 presidential suite, and 1 honeymoon suite.
Each room is fitted with:
● King or Queen Size beds
● Mosquito Nets on all windows
Also available from the reception:
● Personal Bars
● Board Games
Triple rooming is only available on request.
The lodge offers facilities such as:
● Laundry Services
● Outdoor Dining
● Swimming pool
● 3 Bars
● Catering for special diets
● Adult and Children’s Swimming Pools
● Conference Facilities
● Wedding Facilities
● Masai Dancing & Entertainment
● 24hrs-240v Generators Power
● Gift shop
● Mountain Climbing
● Guided nature walks
● Balloon safaris
● Game Drives
● Rates are based on full board accommodation and are inclusive of taxes,but are net of holiday supplements.
● Rates DO NOT include park fees.
● Easter Supplement of USD 36 per adult per night applies from 22nd to 25th of April
● Christmas supplement of USD 42 per adult per day applies on 24th,25th,26th,31s Dec and 1st Jan
– Children under 3 stay FREE of Charge
– Children 3-12 yrs sharing with adult(s) pay 50% of adult charges
– Children 3-12 yrs in own room pay 75% of adult charges
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
b)CHECK IN TIME / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time at hotels is 1100hrs.
Early check in will be charged at extra night.
Late arrivals should be advised in advance to avoid auto cancellation of the reservation.
In case check in is delayed than the expected arrival date, the delay will be treated as no show.
Check out time is at 1000hrs.
Day room use can be arranged at extra fee and is applicable from 1000hrs to 1800hrs.