Luxury Tented Camp
Grumeti River camp is located in the valley in the western corridor of the Serengeti National Park and overlooks a by water of the Grumeti River where wildebeest plunge though the waters on their annual migration, offering a comfortable haven from which to experience the wild pulse of Africa.
The camp is just 50km east of Lake Victoria.
Safari guests at Grumeti Camp enjoy flamboyant tents under the cool shade of African thatch grass perched on a raised platform along the banks of the river, offering exceptional crocodile and hippo views.
Each of the 10 vibrantly designed safari tents are complete with:
* Large bed made of Tanzania cypress
* En suite bathrooms and outdoor showers
* Ceiling fans
* Security guards accompany you to and from your tent at night.
* Open air covered dining area
* Domed bar
* Swimming pool & leisure deck
* Interpretive game drives
* Walking safari (Bush walks)
* Air safari
* Bird watching
* Remote African wilderness experience
* Excursion to Lake Victoria
* Library with a collection of wildlife books, maps and videos.
* Curio shop & gallery
Remarks: RATES INCLUDE:
● Three meals daily
● Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits, and beers
● Teas and coffees
● Refreshments on game drives
● Scheduled safari activities
● Emergency medical evacuation insurance
● Government Taxes
● Transfer from Grumeti Airstrip to Grumeti River Camp
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
● Telephone calls
● Safari Shop purchases
● Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits, and cigars
● Transfers not stipulated above
● Park entrance fees
– Based on travel within the high season
– Based on one child under the age of 12 sharing the specified room with adult/s
*Please contact us for a quote if the child rates do not meet your travel needs
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
– Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
– Children 5 years and younger cannot participate in the regular game-drives. Child minders can be booked at an additional cost. Children aged 6 to 11 years are accommodated on game-drives at the lodge manager?s discretion. No more than one triple in the camp at any one time
– No single supplement is charged for the first two single rooms of a booking
– The camp is closed in the month of April