Ashnil Aruba Lodge is located 30km from the national park’s Voi Gate and 40km from the national park’s Buchuma Gate about 2 hours drive from Mombasa on the bank of the Voi River overlooking the Aruba Dam, in Tsavo East National Park.
The camp can also be reached by air through the Satao camp and the KWS Voi headquarters airstrips.
Ashnil Aruba Lodge has 40 modern ensuite double rooms and beautifull restaurant, bar and swimming pool looking across the dam. The lodge is a good base from which to explore the Tsavo East National Park.
– Mosquito nets
– In room safe deposit box
– Room Fans
– Lodge swimming pool
– Sun beds/mattresses, towels, sun umbrellas
– Information Centre
– Gift shop
– Credit cards (Visa & MasterCard) accepted
– Round the clock generator power 220v AC, 50hz
– Petrol diesel station / Garage for minor repairs
– Conference facilities
– Clinic/Dispensary manned by a Kenya Registered Clinical Nurse on site.
– Guided Nature Walk
– In-house cultural activities
– Sundowner evenings
– Champagne bush breakfast
Other placrs you can visit includes :-
– Voi town and traditional market, Tuesdays and Fridays.
– Voi Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery from 1914/16
– Bura Mission (first inland Christian Mission set up in 1892)
– Taita Hills (often referred to as the Switzerland of Kenya)
– Sagalla Hills
– Mzima Springs (in Tsavo West National Park)
– Tsavo River Railway Station place of the Man-eaters of Tsavo
● Rates are on full board basis in standard rooms and are inclusive of taxes,but net of holiday supplements
● Rates DO NOT include park entrance fees.
– Based on travel within the high season
– Based on one child aged 3 – 12 sharing the specified room with adult/s. Children below the age of 3 are free.
*Please contact us for a quote if the child rates do not meet your travel needs
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
Park/Reserve gate opens at 0600am and closes at 0600pm
CHECK IN TIME / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time at hotels is 1100hrs.
Early check in will be charged at extra night.
Late arrivals should be advised in advance to avoid auto cancellation of the reservation.
In case check in is delayed than the expected arrival date, the delay will be treated as no show.
Check out time is at 1000hrs.
Day room use can be arranged at extra fee and is applicable from 1000hrs to 1800hrs.
Room use after 1800hrs will be charged at full night rate.