Bilimungwe Camp is a trail camp located in a riverine forest along the banks of the Luangwa River.
The camp, set in a remote and nature area, is an ideal base for walking and safaris.
The surrounding forest of evergreen trees forms a majestic backdrop for those seeking the unique African experience.
The camp is made up of 4 very comfortable reed and thatch chalets situated on the edge of the bush and are regularly visited by wildlife.
Each chalet has:
* En-Suite Showers, Toilet & Double Vanities
* 2 Queen-Size Double Beds
* Large Mosquito Nets
* Rechargeable Lighting System
Bilimungwe offers a comfortable environment in which to enjoy watching the wild game that regularly frequent the well used waterhole.
At the camp the guest can enjoy:
* fantastic game viewing opportunities at any time of the day or night from the large open, but shaded-sided deck
* cool and comfortable dining from the rustic dining area
* total relaxation from the bar area
Both the Bar & Dining areas are constructed on raised decking with views of Bilimungwe’s permanent water hole and abundant game.
● Based on Full Board (FB), inclusive of Government Taxes
● Rates Quoted Include:
– Airport Transfer
– Tea/ Coffee
– Game Activities
– Park Fees
● Rates DO NOT Include:
– Imported Wines
– Based on travel within the high season
– Based on one child sharing the specified room with adult/s. Children below the age of 12 are not allowed at Bilimungwe Camp
*Please contact us for a quote if the child rates do not meet your travel needs
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations