The camp is built on the shores of green volcanic lake in the bottom of an old volcanic crater.It is an exciting two hours drive from the capital city -Nairobi. The Crater is 87 hectares in extent and the lake takes up 14 hectares of this area.
The Crater Lake Lodge has also gained the reputation of being among the most romantic camps in Kenya.
The lodge boasts of 8 double tents, 2 permanent family bandas.
There is a Honeymoon Suite which has the following:
● A Large Bush Pole Bed
● Double Jacuzzi Bath
All rooms look out over the lake, which for most of the year has Flamingos present. The rooms are fitted with:
● Bathrooms with hot & cold showers
● Toilets & Changing rooms.
● A Bar
● Dinning Room
● A Small Conference Banda
● Full Communication; both Telephone and Email
● Night Game Drives
● Bird Watching
● Guided Nature Walks in the Crater & Sanctuary
● Rates are based on bed and breakfast accommodation, inclusive of taxes
● Camping Rates Available on Request
● Child 0-2 years stays FREE of Charge
● Child 2-12 years: Special Child Rates Available on Request
Cancellation is subject to a fee charged for bookings already reserved. Conditions and cancellation penalties apply.