4 Star Hotel
This hotel is about 27KM from Victoria Falls Airport and only 4km from the Victoria Falls. The Hotel is on a small hill overlooking the Zambezi River.
The hotel has 276 rooms, each with a : private balcony and modern amenities including: air-conditioning, digital satellite television, bar fridge, en-suite bathroom with shaver socket, toilet, bathtub and shower, study and writing desk, safety deposit box, hairdryer, heater, smoke detectors and sprinkler system, telephone as well as tea and coffee facilities
FACILITIES AND SERVICES:
– Two tennis courts and squash courts,
– A swimming pool and a bowling green
– A gymnasium
– Conference facilities
– 3 massive restaurants: Samukele Restaurant, Mapopoma Restaurant Kabisi Terrace Restaurant,The poolside bar and Mapopoma Bar
– A medium sized Safari Health and Beauty Spa with two massage rooms and a hot tub.
– Same-day laundry service
– Safety deposit box
– Foreign exchange facilities
– Shops and Secure parking.
– Rooms that can cater to disabled guests.
• Flights over the Falls
• River rafting
• A traditional tribal dancing show
• White water rafting
• Game drives (including full day game drives to Hwange and night drives)
• Shopping for artifacts
• Golf and Canoeing
• Bird watching trail – mornings
• River Cruises
• Flight of the Angels helicopter flights (6 seater)
• Horse trails
• Walking safaris and elephant back safaris
• Tour of nature sanctuary
• Victoria Falls Steam Safari Express
• Bungi Jumping and Rafting • River boarding