3 Star Hotel
Jinja Nile resort is situated on the banks of the magnificent River Nile and offers panoramic views of the Nile and the rich fauna that it attracts.
The hotel is located on the Kimaka Bujagali Road in Jinja Uganda, set in a strategic location providing panoramic views over the great Nile (the longest river in the world).
The resort is 75 Km away from Kampala city and 4 Kms from Jinja town. Entebbe International Airport is 105 km away and less than 5 minutes drive from Kimaka Airstrip. Both the famous Bujagali falls and the source of the Nile are only 4kms from the Resort.
Recreation: Accommodation: The resort has 102 guest rooms in colonial type cottages, allowing for plenty of privacy.
All rooms are en suite with:
Single or Double Beds
Small Sitting Room
Work Desk &
A Private Nile Facing Balcony
* 2 Restaurants : The Main Restaurant, Conference Dinning Room
* 3 Bars Main Bar, Swimming Pool Bar, Conference Hall Bar
* Pool-Side Terrace
* A Comfortable Lounge
* Babysitting Services
* The Health Club Gym, Sauna, Steam Bath & Massage Parlour
* Free Form Deck Swimming Pool (With Separate Children?s Section)
* Badminton, Pool Tables, Darts Board, Squash Court, Tennis Court
* Business Center
* 5 Conference Rooms & Facilities
* Music & Entertainment
* Based on Bed and an English Breakfast (B&B), inclusive of Taxes
* Rates Quoted are based on Standard Room; Nile Facing Room Rates Available on Request