Keekorok Lodge was the first lodge to be built in the Mara and is erected in the direct path of the magnificent annual wildebeest migration.
During the migration, Keekorok lodge is surrounded by thousands of wild game that provides a spectacular view for the guests without having to travel far.
The Lodge can be accessed by aircraft landing at the Keekorok Airstrip or by road from Nairobi about 280km away.
The Keekorok Lodge offers 101 Guest Rooms;
● 89 Standard Twin Rooms
● 8 Superior Rooms (4 Inter-connecting)
Each room is spacious, coulorfully decorated with the finest pure linens and furnished with :
● Twin, Queen-Size & King-Size Beds
● Balconies that enable magnificentand unobstract game viewing
● Mosquito Repellents
● Private En-suite Bathrooms
● Room Service
● Main Restaurant
● Discovery Caf’ -For Coffee & Snacks
● Spacious Guest Lounge with Fire Place
● 3 Bars: Pool Bar, Hippo Bar & Lounge Bar
● Full Medical Clinic with Doctor on 24 hr call & Air Evacuation Services
● Outdoor Swimming Pool
● Laundry Services
● Baby Sitting Services
● Cinema & TV Lounge
● Central Safety Deposit Boxes Area
● Stocked Gift Shop
● Reference Library
● Art Gallery
● Conference Facilities
● Telephone, Fax & Radio-Call Services
● Internet Service
● Currency Exchange
● Local Entertainment
OTHER ACTIVITIES INCLUDES:
● Game Viewing
● Culture Safaris
● Hot Air Ballooning
● Board Games
● Bird Watching
● Lake Victoria Fishing Expeditions
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
CHECK IN TIME / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time at hotels is 1100hrs.
Early check in will be charged at extra night.
Late arrivals should be advised in advance to avoid auto cancellation of the reservation.
In case check in is delayed than the expected arrival date, the delay will be treated as no show.
Check out time is at 1000hrs.
Day room use can be arranged at extra fee and is applicable from 1000hrs to 1800hrs.