Luxury Tented Camp
Kiangazi House means ’hot and dry season’ in swahili describing teh house which lies in the Wildlife corridor adjacent to the private 20,000 acre Oserian Wildlife Sanctuary complete with a diversity of wildlife eg White Rhino, Leopard, Cheetah, Buffalo, Giraffe, Grevy Zebra, Oryx and many species of antelope.it is a beautiful country house situated on a hill set amongst a beautifull gardens and rolling lawns with unsurpassed scenery of Lake Naivasha and the Great Rift Valley.
Naivasha and the colonial homesteads around the lake were made famous in the decadent 1920’s by Lord Errol and his bohemian friends. The fabled Djinn Palace on the lake shore is a historical reminder of this time and is now the home of the Zwager family, owners of the Oserian Group of which Kiangazi House is a part. Views from the verandah have changed little from those gone days and with inviting waterholes below the main house it’s possible to view a procession of thirsty big game at close quarters.
Built in the old traditional style of local stone & timber, Kiangazi House has three double bedrooms within the main house and two additional double bedrooms just beyond the swimming pool, all fitted with Luxurious features like four-poster beds and freshly cut roses, all enhance the personal touch Within the house, private lounges, a bar and library all with fireplaces are the perfect places to curl up on a couch with a glass of exquisite wine.
Recreation: The restaurant offers the highest standards of services and delicious international cuisine. Spectacular sundowners across the Rift escarpments can be organized and early morning bush breakfasts in the lakeside forests often give guests the chance to view the ubiquitous wildlife that abounds in this dramatic area.
With so much space and privacy, time here moves slowly and one can immerse oneself in the African bush without disturbance.
– Day & night game drives,
-Guiided bush walks along the lakeshore
– Horse riding
– Boat trips on the hippo filled Lake.
– Visits to the Oserian Flower farm, where roses and carnations to name but a few, are exported in their millions to international markets.
Remarks: INCLUDED IN THE RATES :
● Rates are based on full board accommodation and are inclusive of taxes,but are net of holiday supplements
● Soft drinks, mineral water,beers and house wines
● Game drives in Hell’s Gate National Park
● Visit to the Oserian flower farm
● Boat trips and fishing on Lake Naivasha
● Bush breakfass and Sundowners
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
● Sanctuary fees at Oserian
● Champagne,spirits and select wines
● Day trips to Lake Nakuru National Park
● Park fees to Hell’s Gate and Lake Nakuru National Park
● Exclusive use of safari vehicles
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
– Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations