Kusini Camp is set in a remote area of Serengeti National park close to the path of the annual wildebeest migration, where it nestles in a group of Kopjes. The camp is approximately 45 minutes flying time from Arusha to its private airstrip
Kusini Camp consists of 12 en-suite tents with wooden terraces . Each tent has en-suite facilities with hot and cold running water and private verandahs.
The dining area, lounge and library are housed in the main public area, which affords spectacular views from its wooden deck.
FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
– Visa AND Master Card credit cards as well as traveller?s cheques accepted
– Dinning / lounge tent
– Small library available
– Gourmet bush meals or sundowner cocktails among the kopje boulders available on request
– En suite facilities Hot and cold running water
– Game viewing
– Laundry services
– Cultural visit to nearby village
● Rates are based on full board accommodation in standard rooms and include all beverages (exclusive of Champagne) and laundry services. They are inclusive of taxes,but net of holiday supplements
● Rates DO NOT include park entrance fees.
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
Park/Reserve gate opens at 0600am and closes at 0600pm
CHECK IN TIME / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time at hotels is 1100hrs.
Early check in will be charged at extra night.
Late arrivals should be advised in advance to avoid auto cancellation of the reservation.
In case check in is delayed than the expected arrival date, the delay will be treated as no show.
Check out time is at 1000hrs.
Day room use can be arranged at extra fee and is applicable from 1000hrs to 1800hrs.
Room use after 1800hrs will be charged at full night rate.