Luxury Tented Camp
Lake Burunge Tented Camp is just ten minutes away from Tarangire National Park. Tents are located in a shady bushland grove, with spectacular views onto Lake Burunge. Its main building offers a central lounge and bar dining area with a raised wooden deck. This elevated platform is the ideal venue for guests to relax and enjoy a sun downer whilst the sun disappears over the lake, or to simply sit and enjoy the warm fire place.
Lake Burunge tented Camp has a total of sixteen rooms:thirteen twins and three kings.All the rooms have got large beds while suites have a private veranda. the standard rooms come with en suite bathrooms, built in showers and mosquito nets. One can enjoy the view of Tarangire National park and Lake Burunge from the rooms.
● Cell phone reception
● Welcome drinks on arrival
● Restaurant – cosy indoor and outdoor dining
● Private dining on decks
● Picnics by arrangement
– Nature walk: Explore the roots of earth on a special walk that will lead you to the shores of Lake Burunge. Escorted by our nature guide.
– Bush sundowner: These van be arranged on the top of a Kopje, with outstanding views from the park, where one can enjoy sundowner cocktails and snacks.
● Rates are on full board basis and are inclusive of taxes,but net of holiday supplements
● Rates DO NOT include park entrance and activity fees.
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations