Lake Manyara Tree Lodge is the only lodge in Lake Manyara National Park and it offers an exclusive wildlife experience. The park is famous for its tree climbing lions, large herds of elephant and flamingo. The lodges offers spectacular Rift Valley views
Ten elegant mahogany tree houses,built of timber and makuti (palm fronds), the interiors are bleached, earthy and stylishly understated. Rooms are spacious with sitting areas and viewing decks. Ensuite bathrooms with a bath, outdoor shower, twin hand basins and private w.c. Guest areas are intimate and stylish, and feature a kitchen. The sitting and dining areas overlook a charming forest boma lined with ngalawas (dugout canoes). The Lodge has a Safari Shop featuring signature community craft work and a range of lodge branded safari clothing.
Recreation: Each suite is a tree house with private veranda and large windows that open up to the tropical forest, welcoming in the sights and sounds of the African. Spacious bedrooms and sitting rooms float in a sea of green, opening up onto a leafy canopy. Even a soak in the large, free-standing tub offers a panoramic view, with an open air shower behind a simple bamboo screen.
– The lodge pool.
– Decks suspended above the forest floor open up to a wooded embrace.
– Split level sitting and dining rooms combine with high thatched ceilings to create a sense of space, while warm wood interiors and understated sofas carve out cosy corners.
– Tantalising aromas drift from the open, interactive kitchen, luring guests to watch as simple but delicious meals are prepared. The theatre of the open kitchen is translated into the drama of the dining boma, encircled by a tall fence of gnarled wood.
Remarks: RATES INCLUDE:
● Three meals daily
● Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits, and beers
● Teas and coffees
● Refreshments on game drives
● Scheduled safari activities
● Emergency medical evacuation insurance
● Government Taxes
● Transfer from Manyara Airstrip to Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
● Telephone calls
● Safari Shop purchases
● Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits, and cigars
● Transfers not stipulated above
● Park entrance fees
● Rates are inclusive of the outlined activities,full board accommodation and are inclusive of taxes,but are net of holiday supplements
● Rates DO NOT include park fees.
– Based on travel within the high season
– Based on one child under the age of 12 sharing the specified room with adult/s
*Please contact us for a quote if the child rates do not meet your travel needs
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
– Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
– Children 5 years and younger cannot participate in the regular game-drives. Child minders can be booked at an additional cost. Children aged 6 to 11 years are accommodated on game-drives at the lodge manager?s discretion. No more than one triple in the camp at any one time
– No single supplement is charged for the first two single rooms of a booking
– The camp is closed in the month of April