Naivasha Simba is located 90 minutes drive from Nairobi. Joy Adamson, author of Born Free made the shores her home, so did Lord Errol and a host of other well-known personalities. At 1880m above sea level, the air is cool, crisp and reinvigorating.
The Naivasha Simba Lodge is situated on the banks of Lake Naivasha, the cleanest lake in the Great Rift Valley.
-The lodge consists of 70 superior guest rooms furnished with wrought iron and mahogany furniture and have a step-down sitting area with television.
-They are clustered in blocks of 10 rooms, with 6 on the ground flour and 4 on the top.
-The middle two rooms on the top have interconnecting facilities, making it convenient for those with families.
-The end rooms on either side of the block also have extra open air showers.
Recreation: -Its facilities includes:
* swimming pool or at the poolside snack bar.
* Equipped with fitness equipments ie gym, steam room, sauna room, massage rooms.
* Beauty therapist.You can treat yourself to a manicure, pedicure, facial and waxing session.
* A tennis court.
* A gift shop.
* Children are also catered for, with a baby pool and a baby-sitting service available on request.
* Barrier, Acid River, Wall Climbing, Free Fall and Rebirth.
* Conference rooms with projector and white board.
* The Business Center with Internet connection.
* A nature walk.
* Bird watching.
* Game drives in the afternoons.
* Boat Rides.
* Fishing is allowed during six months.
-These rates are on full board and include:
* 3 tasty meals, teas/coffee.
* VAT, Training Levy and Service Charge.
-Children sharing a room with adult:
* 2years and below Free.
* 3-12 years 50% of adult rate.
-Children under 12years having exclusive use of a room 75% of adult rate.
-Cancellation is subject to a fee charged for bookings already reserved. Conditions and cancellation penalties apply.