Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge is set on the southern shorelines of Lake Naivasha in Africa’s Great Rift Valley 100kms from Nairobi, the lodge is just over an hour’s drive on tarmac roads or 45 minutes by air to the Lake Naivasha airstrip. The resort blends perfectly in its natural surroundings.
Being one of Kenya’s most up-market destinations, it is the ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and nearby National Parks and wildlife sanctuaries.
The lodge, built in double storied cottages offers 82 Double & 2 Wheelchair accessible Rooms. The rooms are spacious with either balconies or solarium’s and:
● En-suite Bathrooms
● Private Lounge
● Queen-size Beds
● Mosquito Nets on all windows
● Indoor Showers
Other available from the reception:
● Personal Bars
● Room TV
● Board Games
Triple rooming is only available on request.
The lodge offers facilities such as:
● Outdoor Dining
● 3 Bars
● Catering for special diets
● 2 Adult & A Children’s Swimming Pool
● Fitness Centre
● Conference Facilities
● Wedding Facilities
● Masai Dancing & Entertainment
● 24hrs-240v Generators Power
● Boat Rides
● Nature Walks
● Rates are based on full board accommodation in standard rooms and are inclusive of taxes.
● Rates exclude compulsory supplements for Easter Festive dates, Christmas period, and New Year Eve
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show charges.