Lake Nakuru lodge is strategically situated in the heart of one of Kenya’s most densely game populated wetland national park ie Nakuru National park. The lodge is known as an oasis of comfort and excellent service with splendid views of the beautifull flamingoes.
The lodge blends well with it’s environment, making it fascination to the visitors to view the flamingos and the animals at close range as the animals often browse peacefully close to the lodge and environs.
Lake Nakuru lodge has 68 rooms either family rooms, cottages, or suites and all furnished with:
* Mosquito nets
* Verandah with panoramic view of Lake Nakuru.
* Air conditioning
* Chalet bathrooms with a shower
* Room service
* Matarakwa restaurant with excellent cuisine
* Outside catering services and an enticing outdoor swimming pool.
* 2 Bars; Mama Niki Bar and Rhino Paddock Cocktail Bar
* Bush barbeques
* Beauty & Hair salon
* Baby sitting services
* Internet facilities
* Modern conference and meeting facilities
* Fax and Photo copying services
* Laundry/dry cleaning services
* Concierge services
* Gift shop
* Currency exchange
* Multi-lingual staff
* Horse riding
* Excursion game drive
* Nightly entertainment
* Bird watching
– Rates are based on full board accommodation in a standard room. They are inclusive of all taxes but are net of holiday supplements
– Rates do not include park entrance fees.
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
Note: We also offer safari, car rentals and flight bookings which we can organize for you with your hotel/lodge enquiry.
Park/Reserve gate opens at 0600am and closes at 0600pm
CHECK IN TIME / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time at hotels is 1100hrs.
Early check in will be charged at extra night.
Late arrivals should be advised in advance to avoid auto cancellation of the reservation.
In case check in is delayed than the expected arrival date, the delay will be treated as no show.
Check out time is at 1000hrs.
Day room use can be arranged at extra fee and is applicable from 1000hrs to 1800hrs.