4 Star Hotel
Naro Moro River lodge Nanyuki
In the shadow of Mt. Kenya’s majestic slopes lies Naro Moru River Lodge. It is situated on the equator between Nyeri and Nanyuki at an altitude of 1,982m (6,505ft). This exotic specialty lodge was created to enhance nature’s beauty with modern features.
• Check-in: 12:00 P.M.; Check-out: 12:00 A.M.
• Guest Room Facilities – 46 rooms
• Dining Facilities – Kirinyaga & Nelion Restaurants
• Conference & Team Building Facilities
• Mount Kenya Adventure Climb Safari
• Bird Watching& Nature Trail
• Free Local Self-Parking Available
Located just after the reception; the Standard room is ideal for independent guest, complete with twin or double beds. The bed is wider than a standard single bed and is fitted with crisp, comfortable white linen. Wooden floors and warm natural coloured walls provide a calming atmosphere, and carefully selected Kenyan paintings tie the décor in with the overall contemporary African feel of the lodge. The room comes with a standard desk workstation and a private shower where each guest can comfortably make themselves feel at home.
- Superior Room
- Deluxe Room