The Oberoi Hotel is located on 20 acres of beautiful sub-tropical gardens with a 600 meter ocean front approximatelly 15 km from Port Louis, 55 km from the main airport and just 15 mins from Grand Baie.
Mauritius captures the spirit of the island in a resort that combines its abundant natural beauty with refined luxury.
Villas with private swimming pools and luxury pavilions offer panoramic views of the ocean. The island of Mauritius with its unspoilt beaches and azure waters offers a unique experience of European, African and Asian cultures.
Located at Baie aux Tortues on the island’s northwest coast,
The hotel has 73 luxurious rooms:
● Luxury Terrace Pavilion ,A spacious bedroom & sitting area, bathroom with marble sunken bath & separate shower overlooking an open air walled garden
● Luxury Villa ,Set within a walled courtyard & features a lush sub-tropical garden & open air dining pavilion which provides a shady retreat for al fresco dining
● Luxury Villa with Private Pool ,Set within the palatial walled courtyard garden, with own sparkling swimming pool, measuring 8 x 4.5 m
Each room comes with
● Broadband Internet Access
● Dual line telephones with Data Port
● Personal Bar
● Tea & Coffee Maker
● Thermostat Air Conditioning
● Electronic Safe
● Bar & Lounge
● Laundry, Valet & Concierge service
● Doctor on call
● Outdoor Swimming pool
● Steam, Sauna, Spa
● Fitness Centre
● Beauty salon
● Tennis Courts
● Broadband internet access
● 24 hrs Business centre
● Kids Club open to children 3-12 yrs old
The restaurant serves different menus reflecting the multicultural flavour of the island. Menu features European, Oriental & Creole dishes including fresh local fruits, vegetables & spices
● rates are on Bed and English Breakfast accommodation in the luxury pavillion.
● rates for other room categories are available on request
– Based on travel within the high season
– Based on one child under the age of 8 sharing the specified room with adult/s.
*Please contact us for a quote if the child rates do not meet your travel needs
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations