5 Star Hotel
Ocean Bay Resort is situated about 20 km from Gambia International Airport a 30 minute drive on perfect paved roads by car in the heart of Gambia’s finest Beach District, at Cape Point Bakau.
Ocean Bay Resort’s accommodation comprises of 195 units consisting of deluxe rooms, premium suites, family apartments and executive maisonette suites, each with either a panoramic view of the sparkling waters of the Atlantic Ocean or the beautifully tropical gardens.
Standard room amenities include King Size or Double/Twin beds, private bathroom with shower or bath, individually controlled air-conditioning, spacious balcony, direct-dial telephone, in-room electronic safe, 24 hours room service, remote control television, in-house video channels and international multi-language channels , mini bar and hairdryer. Suites have coffee/tea making facilities and trouser press.
Recreation: WINING AND DINING
From poolside barbecues and theme buffets,nightly entertainment with shows, bands and local cultural groups
Ocean Bay offers it all and the dining and wining options include:
– The Hacienda – a fabulous all day eatery – partly al fresco and partly air-conditioned.
– The Ocean Clipper offers the very fine dining in a casual, but elegant atmosphere.
– The Beach Club is a perfect place to sip your tropical drinks
– The pool bar serves cool beverages and light meals throughout the day.
– The Plaza offers a world of gracious elegance and style reflecting all the Resort’s beauty.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
* No charge for sun beds and pool towels
* Excursion & Courtesy Desk
* 24 hour Doctor on Call
* Airport Shuttle Service
* Baby Sitting services
* Sweet Water Swimming Pool
* Children’s pool
* 24 hours Valet and Laundry Service
* Currency Exchange
* Souvenir Shops
* Wheelchair access throughout the Resort.
– Rates are on the indicated meal plan and are inclusive of taxes
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations