5 Star Hotel
The Rainbow Towers was formerly the Sheraton, is the country’s largest hotel and meetings centre and a proud Zimbabwean landmark
Accommodation at Rainbow Towers consists of:
– The Towers has 47 (non-suite) King Rooms. All rooms have a welcoming fruit basket and fresh flowers, and feature a work desk with power point,internet access, direct-dial telephone with voice-mail and interactive satellite TV.
– 16 Executive Suites with a a king-size bed, bathroom with toilet and tub, separate toilet, lounge and second bedroom.
– 3 Diplomatic Suites consist of a king-sized bed, two baths, lounge, second bedroom and dining room.
– Presidential Suite with 1 king-size bed, two baths, a lounge and dining room.
Fit for royalty, our Presidential and Diplomatic Suites have a private boardroom, satellite TV, modem and printer.Towers ‘Smart Rooms’ come equipped with personal computer, printer, facsimile, internet and complimentary stationery.
Rainbow Towers and Conference Centre guests are spoilt for choice when it comes to dining: from an extensive buffet selection to gourmet a la carte cuisine and light meals,
Kombahari – Traditional ‘Gather Around the Pot’ Grill for an a la carte meal cooked to perfection. Seating is in 10 sectionalized stations, of up to six people each.
La Patisserie: very popular lobby coffee shop is famed for its divine pastries and selection of coffees and teas.
The Gazebo literally a step above La Patisserie – is a laid-back lounge where guests can order light meals and hot and cold beverages.
Aviator’s Arms – A traditional English-style pub offers a satisfying menu and comes alive every evening with live entertainment.
Gazebo Bar – Located next to The Gazebo, this informal bar and lounge serves exotic cocktails, lagers and well-known international brand liquers.
• Jewellery, gift, curio and stationery outlets
• 24-hour in-room dining service
• Express laundry service
• Concierge and complimentary shoe-polishing service
• Spacious, secured parking
• Outside catering service
• Internet brasserie with multiple work-stations
•Conferencing – With rooms ranging from small intimate boardrooms to a gigantic auditorium seating 4 500, and everything in-between, meetings organizers have many options from the flexible room configurations.
◙ Rate are on bed only accommodation and are inclusive of taxes
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations