The Samburu Sopa Lodge is located approximately 325kms north of the capital Nairobi in one of Kenyas most famous wildlife areas.
It home to the rare northern species of Beisia Oryx, Gerenuk and Grevy’s Zebra, the reserve is placed within the ancestral lands of the Samburu, who are close relatives of the Masai.
The lodge offers 60 spacious cottage style rooms with verandas. Other room amenities include:
● En-suite Bathrooms
● Queen-size Beds
● Mosquito Nets on all windows
● Indoor Showers / Baths
● Personal Bars
● Board Games
Recreation: The lodge offers facilities such as:
● Outdoor Dining
● Adult & Children’s Swimming Pools
● Conference Facilities
● Wedding Facilities
● Masai Dancing & Entertainment
● 24hrs Generators Power
● Guided Nature Walks
● In-house Cultural Centre
● Nightly wildlife feeding
● Rates are based on full board accommodation and are inclusive of taxes,but are net of holiday supplements
● Rates DO NOT include park entrance fees.
● Easter Supplement of USD 36 per adult per night applies from 22nd to 25th of April
● Christmas supplement of USD 42 per adult per day applies on 24th,25th,26th,31s Dec and 1st Jan
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show charges.
CHECK IN TIME / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time at hotels is 1100hrs.
Early check in will be charged at extra night.
Late arrivals should be advised in advance to avoid auto cancellation of the reservation.
In case check in is delayed than the expected arrival date, the delay will be treated as no show.
Check out time is at 1000hrs.
Day room use can be arranged at extra fee and is applicable from 1000hrs to 1800hrs.