Luxury Safari Lodge
Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge is set high on the tree-clad ridge commanding panoramic views over the volcanic reefs of the Serengeti, the lodge is the ultimate fusion of traditional African architecture and world-class style.
Drawing its inspiration from the circular dwellings and winding paths of a traditional Masai village, the Lodge features thickly-thatched, stone-built rooms, spaciously set amongst groves of indigenous trees that are cooled by streams and papyrus fringed ponds.
The rooms come with private verandah overlooking the terrains of the Serengeti, the ground for the annual wildebeest migration.Each room is accommodated in a stone-built, traditionally-thatched, featuring rope-lashed staircases creating a unique blend of world-class elegance.
The rooms are well fitted with:
* Bathrooms with separate bath and shower
* Air conditioned
* Satellite TV
* Leopard-print drapes
* Intricately carved furniture
* In room safe
* Wildwood balconies
* Full housekeeping services (laundry, valet, babysitting on request, children’s menus and dining and shoeshine) are also available.
● Rates are on full board basis in standard rooms and are inclusive of taxes,but net of holiday supplements
● Rates DO NOT include park entrance fees.
– Based on travel within the high season
– Based on one child aged 2 – 12 sharing the specified room with adult/s. Children below the age of 2 are free.
*Please contact us for a quote if the child rates do not meet your travel needs
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
Park/Reserve gate opens at 0600am and closes at 0600pm
CHECK IN TIME / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time at hotels is 1100hrs.
Early check in will be charged at extra night.
Late arrivals should be advised in advance to avoid auto cancellation of the reservation.
In case check in is delayed than the expected arrival date, the delay will be treated as no show.
Check out time is at 1000hrs.
Day room use can be arranged at extra fee and is applicable from 1000hrs to 1800hrs.
Room use after 1800hrs will be charged at full night rate.