- South Africa
- Congo DRC
on this one day tour of onjoy an extensive visit of the famous Taj Mahal- built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 in
also enjoy some shopping at local shops for carpet, Stone works & Jewellary product. Evening back to Delhi.
Available on request
Tour Period: UPTO MARCH, 2013
Tour Program goes as under:
Day 01: Delhi – Agra/Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
Early morning drive to Agra "Taj City" of India.
On arrival at Agra, visit famous Taj Mahal- built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 in
memory of his loving queen Mumtaz Mahal, Agra Fort- containing the Pearl Mosque and the Hall of
Public and Private Audience. Later enjoy shopping at local shops for carpet, Stone works &
Jewellary product. Evening back to Delhi.
(Tour ends here)
01 AC INDIGO:
For 1 person for the above itinerary will be US$ 365/- on single sharing basis.
For 2 persons for the above itinerary will be US$ 197/- on twin sharing basis.
01 AC INNOVA:
For 1 persons for the above itinerary will be US$ 435/- on single sharing basis.
For 2 persons for the above itinerary will be US$ 240/- on twin sharing basis.
- All transfers, drives, sightseeing using air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of English speaking local guide as per above tour program.
- All payable monument entrance fees.
- All applicable taxes at the time of quoting.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, tips, use of payable items in room
mini bar, any kind of alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages.
- Air Fares.
- Airport taxes.
- Camera / Video fee at monuments or any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Cost incurred in obtaining visa, insurance etc.
- Any suggested and optional activities.
- Cost incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation
- Tips gratuities given to drivers/ guides, restaurant waiters etc.
- Any item which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Note: Please note in case of any revision on tax structure, air/ train fare or fuel price
between now and time of travel the difference would be debited/ credited to you.
Terms & Condition
- We reserve the right to revise the tour price in case of any substantial revision in
government tax structure, USA Dollar conversion rate, fuel price or air/ train fare. However,
we will absorb marginal difference.
Sunrise Tours and Safaris : Tour Enquiry Form
Please fill in the form below to request for a quote