- South Africa
- Congo DRC
Giraffe Center Day Tour/ Trip Nairobi
GIRRAFE CENTRE, KAZURI BEADS TOUR
Nairobi Giraffe Centre tour gives a completely up close and personal interaction where guests have the opportunity to view giraffes as well as feed them. The centre has rescued, hand-reared and released around 500 orphaned giraffes back into the wild since opening in 1979.
Young giraffes born at the Centre were translocated to; Soy Sambu Ranch near Lake Elementaita, and Kigio Conservancy near Gilgil and Sergoit ranch in Eldoret while recently they translocated some to Mwea National Game Reserve . Today the Rothschild Giraffe population in Kenya is about 300.
After viewing the giraffes you can visit kazuri beads manufacturing company to have buy some beads that are manmade.
* Giraffe Center Day Tours depart daily from Nairobi Hotels
Giraffe Centre Nairobi Tour Price Includes:
* Price per person
* All Park Entry Fees, Service Charge and Taxes
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
* Visit Giraffe Centre in Langata, Karen District Nairobi, Kenya
* Professional English speaking guide/other languages are available on request
Giraffe Centre Nairobi Tour Price Excludes:
* Travelers Insurance
* Personal expenses such as drinks
* Gratuity to your Safari Driver Guide
* Optional activities the stipulated itinerary
* Meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* Communication charges, visas, international airfares and airport taxes
* Transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Sunrise Tours and Safaris : Tour Enquiry Form
Please fill in the form below to request for a quote