- South Africa
- Congo DRC
Glimpse of Kerala 4 Nights/5 Days @ kes 14,842 p/person on twin sharing basis
Day1 Kochi - Munnar
The driver will take you to Munnar(4 Hrs and 30 Mins / 140 Kms). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Half Day Munnar Sightseeing ( Munnar )
We would take you for the sightseeing of Munnar visiting the Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point. The car would drive you back to hotel after the sightseeing. One of the main attractions in Mattupetty is the beautiful lake, and the Mattupetty Dam, which are ideal picnic spots. The District Tourism Promotion Council (DTPC), Idukki provides boating facilities in the Mattupetty Dam. Speed launch, slow speedboat and motorboats are available on hire.This scenic place gets its name from the natural echo phenomenon here. Echo Point, situated on the way to Top Station from Munnar is a stop over for tourists visiting Top Station - the highest point in Munnar and the rare Neelakurinji (Strobilanthus) blooms here
One of the main attractions in Mattupetty is the beautiful lake, and the Mattupetty Dam, which are ideal picnic spots. The District Tourism Promotion Council (DTPC), Idukki provides boating facilities in the Mattupetty Dam. Speed launch, slow speedboat and motorboats are available on hire.
This scenic place gets its name from the natural echo phenomenon here. Echo Point, situated on the way to Top Station from Munnar is a stop over for tourists visiting Top Station - the highest point in Munnar and the rare Neelakurinji (Strobilanthus) blooms here.
Half Day Eravikulam National Park ( Munnar )
We take you to visit Eravikulam National Park. The car would drop you back at the hotel after sightseeing.
Visit to Eravikulam National Park
Eravikulam National Park is 97 sq. km. in extent, situated along the crest of the Western Ghats in the High Ranges of Idukki district of Kerala state, India.Twenty six species of mammals, including Gaur, elephants, sambar, Golden Jackal, leopard and tiger are found in the park. Nilgiri Tahrs are the most famous residents and the park houses an estimated 750 Tahrs. Three major types of plant communities are found in the Park-grasslands, shrub land and forests. Turner’s valley, which splits the Park roughly in half from northwest to southeast, is the deepest. Apart from tahr, the Park is the abode of other little known fauna such as Nilgiri marten, ruddy mongoose,small clawed otter,dusky striped sqirrel.
Munnar - Thekkady
The driver will take you to Thekkady ( 02 Hrs 30 Mins / 90 Kms). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Half Day Periyar Sightseeing ( Thekkady ) View Details +Leave to visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, enjoy boating in Periyar Lake. Return to the hotel.
Thekkady - Alleppey
The driver will take you to Allepey ( 3 Hrs 30 Mins / 125 Kms). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Half Day cruise on backwaters ( Alleppey )
An interesting four hours cruise on backwaters by air conditioned houseboat. Explore the linterconnected lakes, inlets, rivers and canals of Kerala. Enjoy a lunch onboard while cruising.
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Periyar, in Kerala, is the best-known wildlife sanctuary in south India. Though billed as a tiger reserve, Periyar is really famous for its wild elephants, 100-year-old artificial lake and its setting in the beautiful thickly forested Western ghats.These trees that have grown to amazing heights of up to 130-140 feet seems to having being there forever. The few level areas in the park contain marshy grasslands near the edges of the lake and other water bodies. Spread out across the park are also patches of semi-evergreen forest used as important cover by many of the animal species.Apart from Elephants, the other animals to be seen in the Periyar sanctuary Kerala are Gaur, Wild Pigs, Sambar, Barking Deer, Mouse Deer, Dole or Indian Wild Dog and very rarely, a Tiger. There are, now, an estimated 40 tigers in the Periyar national Park. Four species of primates are found at Periyar - the rare lion-tailed macaque, the Nilgiri Langur, Gee's Golden Langur, Common Langur And Bonnet Macaque. Periyar also happens to be the habitat of the elusive Nilgiri Tahr, which is rarely to be seen.
Alleppey - Kochi
The driver will take you to Cochin (1 Hrs 30 Mins / 60 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
- 2 Night's accommodation in Munnar at the Misty Mountain Resort
- 1 Night accommodation in Thekkady at the Club Mahindra Thekkady
- 1 Night accommodation in Alleppey at the Palm Beach Resort
- Meals as specified with selected hotel.
- All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary in an Air Conditioned vehicle
- All hotel & transportation taxes
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Hotel accommodation for this tour Hotels which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money.
City Selected Hotels Star Rating Nights
Munnar Misty Mountain Resort 3 Star stay for 2 Nights
Thekkady Club Mahindra Thekkady 3 Star stay for 1 Night
Alleppey Palm Beach Resort 3 Star stay for 1Night
Terms & Conditions
- In case of any hike in the hotel rates, the package cost will be amended accordingly. In case of a change in the train / flight schedule or timing resulting to amend the itinerary, the cost if any, will advised separately and same will be paid by the company
- We are presently not holding hotel for your proposed tour plan. Confirmation is subject to receiving a letter of confirmation.
- If the group members do not arrive or depart with the group, additional transfer charges will be applicable
- Quote does not include any meals, which is not specified. In case the same is required, during transfers, sightseeing and day trips, additional will be charged, on actual (if applicable)
- The rates mentioned above are valid for the dates mentioned above only.
- Amendment in services after same has been confirmed by respective suppliers will attract an amendment charge, should the same be levied by the supplier.
- No amendments (like name / dates change) applicable in flights as fare are nonrefundable, in case if you require changing the same full cancelation will be applicable.
- Please note Budget Hotels in India are very basic accommodation at most of the places.
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full
Sunrise Tours and Safaris : Deal Enquiry Form
Please fill in the form below to request for a quote