The Carnivore Restaurant Nairobi is a unique experience. This open-air meat specialty restaurant has become a standard stop on the safari trail. Every type of meat imaginable, including four choices of wild game, is roasted on traditional Masai swords (skewers) over a huge, visually spectacular charcoal pit that dominates the entrance of the restaurant.
Departs Daily: 1200 Hours for Lunch & 1800 Hours for Dinner (Tour Duration: 2 Hours)
Everyone who comes to Kenya must try the Carnivore Restaurant Nairobi if they are true Meat Eaters! Every type of meat imaginable is roasted on traditional Masai swords (skewers) over a huge, visually spectacular charcoal pit that dominates the entrance of the restaurant
Normally waiters welcome you for starters with a delicious hot soup, and then carry the meat swords around the restaurant, carving unlimited amounts of the prime meats onto sizzling, cast iron plates in front of you. A wide selection of salads, vegetable side dishes, and a variety of exotic sauces accompany the meat feast.
After this meal, dessert and coffee follow. The famous Carnivore Dawa cocktail was introduced to Kenya at the Carnivore. Dawa in Swahili means medicine or a health revival potion. The Carnivore “Dawa” is the drink chosen to hydrate, refresh and sharpen the taste buds.
Carnivore Restaurant Nairobi Day Tour Price includes:
* Price per person
* All entry fees, service charge and taxes
* Lunch or dinner at Carnivore Restaurant Nairobi
* Pick-up from your hotel in Nairobi and drop-off to your hotel
* Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture and tour guiding
Carnivore Restaurant Nairobi Day Tour Does Not include:
* Personal expenses such as drinks
* Tips or gratuity, travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges, visas
* Transfers to/from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
* International airfares and airport taxes; meals, sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities