DAY 1 : Bangkok Arrival – Onwards to Pattaya
After clearing customs and immigration, you will be met by our representative who will assist you to your vehicle for your transfer to Pattaya. Check in and freshen up. Optionally you can enjoy Alcazar Show (USD 18 Per person) and return to Hotel. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2 : Pattaya – Coral Island tour
After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun – relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch. Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 3 : Pattaya – Bangkok – City Orientation Tour
Post a healthy breakfast at the hotel in Pattaya, proceed to Bangkok. Enroute embark on a the city sightseeing of Bangkok visting temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. This city tour takes you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wats. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Next stop comes at Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha that is home to the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Check in at Hotel. Evening free at Leisure to explore the vibrant city on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4 : Bangkok – Full Day Safari World Tour
Post a filling breakfast today, proceed for a Full day Safari world tour, where you will spend exciting time at, Thailand’s popular open zoo. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be, to see dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Return back to Hotel for Overnight.
DAY 5 : Bangkok – Departure
Your Holiday concludes today. Morning breakfast at hotel. Time free until check out. Transfer to airport for your flight back home! Return back with unforgettable memories of your holiday!
~~ Tour Conclude ~~
PATTAYA & BANGKOK HOTEL DETAILS ::
The Season Pattaya / the Season Siam – 3*
Best Western Pattaya / Golden Tulip Mandison suite – 4*
Royal Cliff Resort & Spa / Lebua Tower – 5*
• 02 nights accommodation in Pattaya hotel.
• 02 nights accommodation in Bangkok hotel.
• Daily breakfast.
• Return airport transfers from Bkk airport – Pty hotel – Bkk hotel – Bkk airport.
• Coral Island tour with Buffet Lunch.
• Bangkok city and temple tour on SIC basis.
• Visit World Gem gallery in Bangkok.
• English Speaking Guide.
• All Tours & Transfers on SIC (Seat – In – Coach) basis.
• All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
• Visa and Insurance charges.
• Daily lunch & dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
• Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
• All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
• Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
* Rooms & confirmation are subject to availability.
* Standard check-in times at the hotels are 14:00hrs & check-out times are 12:00hrs.
* Above prices are valid for 2 adults traveling together.
* Rates can be change without prior notice as no rooms have been blocked.
* Additional surcharge will be applicable for local festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions and special events.
* In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.