Nairobi City Tour includes a walking Safari in Nairobi central business district with our Guide where you have ample time for close photography.
You will visit a local market where you can bargain and shop for arts and crafts etc, visit Parliament buildings, Kenyatta International Conference Centre. A tour to the top of Kenyatta International Conference (28 Government Building with 28 stories) to look at Nairobi skyline can be arranged on request.
This tour also includes a visit to Kenya National archives & art gallery/ Collectors Den, the Snake Park and National Museum: Our Nairobi National museum is well known for excellent exhibits and displays of early man, tribal regalia and the flora and fauna of Kenya.
Walking through the city streets and traveling by public transport provides plenty of opportunity to mingle with the locals as they go about their daily lives.
* Duration: Approximately 4 – 6Hours
* Departure time 0900 Hours every day or 1400 Hours
Nairobi Walking City Tour Price Includes:
* walk through Uhuru Park
* A visit to Kenya National archives
* Professional English speaking guides/ other languages are available on request
* A visit to Nairobi art gallery/ Collectors Den
* A visit to Snake Park and National Museum
* A visit to Kenyatta International Conference(roof top)
Nairobi Walking City Tour Price Excludes:
* All drinks
* Items of a personal nature
* Tips or gratuities for your local guide
* Transfers from/to the starting point hotel
* Sample local cuisine with lunch at a restaurant
Giraffe Center Nairobi Day Tour