Day 01: Arrive in Nyungwe Forest
You will be met by our safari guide and proceed to Nyungwe Forest National Park. On your arrival, you may decide to carry a guided nature walk.
Dinner and overnight at Gisakura Guest House.
Day 02: Chimpanzee Tracking
Early start trekking for the chimpanzees; this can take anything from a few hours to a full day depending on where the chimpanzees are. It should be mentioned that it is not guaranteed to see the chimps as they are unpredictable and can move long distances in one day. There are several other primates in Nyungwe such as the Rwenzori colobus, L’Hoest’s monkey, Silver monkey, Owl faced monkey and the Grey cheeked Mangabey.
Dinner and overnight Gisakura Guest House
Drive back to Kigali am, visit Gisozi Memorial, then airport transfer for evening flight.
End of Safari
All meals included
The Price is $850 per person if 02 pax
Plus permits plus chimp permits $100pp
(EAC, with proof of residency) is $90pp
(other permits can be bought on the spot, reservation is needed only for chimps)
Quotation based on 02 pax
The above Prices include:
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated on each itinerary
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver
- Game drives or sightseeing depending on the itinerary – where indicated
- All Excursions mentioned in the itinerary
The above Prices do not include:
- Chimp Permits
- Air fares
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- International flights and departure taxes – unless specified in the itinerary
- Optional activities and excursions
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, telephone, postage etc.
PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL CONFIRMATION.