The Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge is situated off the Moi South road and on the southern shores of Lake Naivasha, about 85 Kilometers from Nairobi and 13kms from Naivasha town.It is slightly over an hour’s drive from Nairobi the capital city.
The Lodge boasts stunning Lake front acreage enclosed by natural exquisiteness of imposing acacia trees, Jungle Shrub and a vibrant evening sunset
The lodge offers 24 standard rooms ranging in choice of either a single or double. All the rooms have a large sitting balcony facing the lake.
* Satellite television
* Internet connections, and fitted with marvelous hand knit mats,
* A splendid cabinet with inspiring African art.
Recreation: Its facilities includes:
* Buffalo Bar and Pool Bar
* Swimming pool
* Laundry services
* Safety deposit box
* Access For Disabled Persons
* Back up electricity generators
* Baby Sitting And Listening Services
* Telephone in the rooms and facsimile in the Office
* State of the art laundry room
* Nature walks
* Bird watching by boat
* Boat rides
* Visits to Hell’s Gate National Park
* Rates are on full Board basis and inclusive of taxes.
* Rates exclude compulsory supplements for Easter Festive dates, Christmas period, and New Year Eve
Cancellation is subject to a fee charged for bookings already reserved. Conditions and cancellation penalties apply.