3 Star Hotel
Merica hotel is located in Nakuru town, the center of Rift Valleys agricultural dominated land. It is a 160km from Nairobi which is a two hours drive.
From a distance the cool, calm and serene Lake Nakuru blows a cool breeze towards the hotel in the region and it brings comfort and luxury with top class facilities, courteous staff and vibrant activities.
Merica Hotel is en suit with;
89 luxury rooms
4 junior suites and an executive suite.
The rooms are spacious and fully furnished with different colours giving visitors a relaxing feeling of a home away, the interior is blend of comfort and convenience.
All are furnished with:
*Bath tub/shower with views of Lake Nakuru and Menengai crater
* Iron/Ironing board
*Separate hanging closet
*Work desk with a lamp
*Wake up calls
*Shoe shine services
It is well equipped with facilities like:
Formal dining hall with patio overlooking the pool
* Outside catering services
* Crater Bar; with a wide selection of cocktails, wines, spirits & local beer brands
* Raised lobby and the glass lifts allow the visitor a panaromic view
* Lofty atrium which splashes the whole reception with sunlight
* Open air terrace
* Laundry/ dry cleaning services
* Olympic Health Club; gym, beauty & massage parlour, sauna, steam & jacuzzi
* Swimming pool
* 3 Conference rooms; Pelican -150, Flamingo -180 & Menengai -300 people.
* Bureau de change
* 24 hour security
* Complimentary car parking
Nearby attraction include;
* Golf course
* Tennis court
* Lake Nakuru National Park
* Lake Bogoria Natural Reserve
* Crater Lake Private Reserve
* Menengai crater
* Shopping center
◙ Rates are based on Bed & Breakfast (B&B) and inclusive of government taxes
Cancellation is subject to a fee charged for bookings already reserved. Conditions and cancellation penalties apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations