’The Spotted Hills’, and is the name given by the Masai to the Chyulu Range which runs between Amboseli and Tsavo National Parks.
All bedrooms now have spacious ensuite bathrooms with superb views, a shower and bath, twin vanities, a flush loo with an additional outdoor shower for those who prefer.
All rooms except the Hide have their own rooftop sundowner / “star-beds” spot where guests enjoy dramatic views over the plains and onto Kili. More adventurous guests have the option to sleep out safely on these rooftops to enjoy a night sleeping under the stars.
The lighting is solar powered as is the hot water of the showers, with an emergency back-up system for overcast days.
Recreation: Lodge Amenities:
– Large sitting room with fireplace
– Dining room with fireplace
– Horizon swimming pool overlooking a waterhole
– Solar power is available 24 hours
– Camera/phone batteries can be charged in the rooms
– Gift shop
– Internet is available near the main mess
– Some mobile phone network
– Credit card facilities: Mastercard and Visa
Full board accommodation, house-wines, beers & soft drinks. Special dietary requirements can be accommodated with prior notice.
Remarks: Included Activities
– Shared game drives in open 4×4 vehicles with knowledgeable guides, both during the day and at night
– Game walks with an experienced guide on the spectacular open plains, in the Acacia woodland and the volcanic hills
– Horse riding for both experienced riders and novices
– Bush Breakfasts and Bush Dinners
– Visit to the Masailand Preservation Trust Projects
– Horizon swimming pool looking out to Mt Kilimanjaro
– Clay pigeon shooting
– Horse riding safaris
● Rates are based on full board accommodation and are inclusive of taxes,but are net of holiday supplements
● Rates DO NOT include conservancy fees.
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
CHECK IN TIME / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time at hotels is 1100hrs.
Early check in will be charged at extra night.
Late arrivals should be advised in advance to avoid auto cancellation of the reservation.
In case check in is delayed than the expected arrival date, the delay will be treated as no show.
Check out time is at 1000hrs.
Day room use can be arranged at extra fee and is a