Kleins Camp is located on the north eastern edge of Serengeti National Park, northern Tanzania.
Provides 8 twin bedded rooms with en suite bathroom and private terraces.
Central dining rooms & a bar. Game drives and bird walks by a resident naturalist. Animals such as elephants, gazelle, lion, leopard and wildebeests may be spotted.
● Three meals daily
● Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits, and beers
● Teas and coffees
● Refreshments on game drives
● Scheduled safari activities
● Emergency medical evacuation insurance
● Government Taxes
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
● Telephone calls
● Safari Shop purchases
● Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits, and cigars
● Transfers not stipulated above
● Park entrance fees
– Based on travel within the high season
– Based on one child under the age of 12 sharing the specified room with adult/s
*Please contact us for a quote if the child rates do not meet your travel needs
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
– Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
– Children 5 years and younger cannot participate in the regular game-drives. Child minders can be booked at an additional cost.
Children aged 6 to 11 years are accommodated on game-drives at the lodge manager’s discretion. No more than one triple in the camp at any one time
– No single supplement is charged for the first two single rooms of a booking
– The camp is closed in the month of April